Sunday, March 21, 2010

#2

when i was about 8 or 9, i decided to pee in my friend's backyard b/c i didn't feel like inconveniently going back into the house. luck would have it that while i was relieving myself, my parents were driving by. they stopped, were outraged, and my dad told me not to pee outside like an animal.
about a week ago, tino, one of the many kids in my backyard, decided to pull down his turquoise banana hammock and proceeded to drop the kids off not at the pool, but on the side of my house. if my parents were here they would surely be outraged. as for me, i saw the deed, shrugged my shoulders, and went on with my day.

to my loyal reader, steve chun

2 comments:

burntoutgradstudent said...

boy! u shoulda corrected him.
also, i can totally see papaBae calling you an animal...

Anonymous said...

also, when i did that as a kid, i peed in the bushes so no one could catch me.
even back then i was smarter than you.
the smarter Bae i am.
recognize, son.