Tuesday, February 26, 2008

first steps

Hello 21st century

sorry it took me so long. everything has been a little overwhelming. i followed through with email and aim, but then you went nuts on me with macbook air, the google giant, and facebook with its thousands of applications. i steered away from tetris and that rocketman game, but i decided to join in the chaos with blogger.com.

i decided to start a blog because i wanted to update this instead of sending mass emails when i leave for the peace corps, but it started raining today, and i was in no mood to do anything productive. Thus, dbae422.blogspot.com was created (hopefully not prematurely)

and so, until i can give updates on my peace corps experience, all i have to talk about are my two parking tickets i got in less than a week (one of them i got 13 min. before it was legal for me to park there. i hate uva cops), the massive burger i ate today, the unbelievable load of school work i have now that i finally decided to actually start acting like a student, and my upcoming spring break trip to panama city where me and three other guys will attempt to rough it out survivorman style (as seen on television). i'm looking forward to fishing for a week and eating what i catch. i'm hoping that this inner caveman-esque instinct will kick in and put me in this survivor mode like when that tiger got sick of doing tricks and took a bite out of roy, or siegfried, or one of those two weirdos.

like all good things, i gotta put a pause to this because school is calling my name and i gotta take these earplugs out eventually.

over and out

2 comments:

burntoutgradstudent said...

write shorter posts.
where is my picture?
put me in center.

burntoutgradstudent said...

i totally like this font.
am checkign to see if my new name comes up...